Sunday, May 16, 2010

Moment of Truth

Everybody ready for the first week's weigh in? Here's how you do it for those of you who don't do the blog thing. Sign in by clicking where it says "sign in" in the upper right hand corner of this page. Then click on "customize," "posting," and "edit posts." This week's post is titled "Moment of Truth" so just click on the "edit" button next to it. That is the post you want to edit. Next to your name simply type the percentage of weight you lost. Here's the formula:
(weight lost/starting weight)x100=percent weight lost

Andi=.71% loss...you asked for it Katrina. Be prepared for some real competition next week.
Ashley= 0 because I indulged last week... but I am prepared to kick some Boo-tay next weigh in.
Cassie = 3.30% loss. sorry i posted this yesterday but apparently did it wrong :)
Heidi = 1.98% loss
Jacee = 0 this week but Im a slow loser.
Katrina=1.92 % loss - Bring it on! :-) I need you to keep me motivated!!
Kelli=0% (don't be fooled... I started late and don't you worry I can still win!)
Lori =2.18% loss watch out ladies I am motivated!!!!
Diane=1.87% This competition will be good for me. Look out because I like to win!

I've gotten verbal commitments from some people who I haven't received info on. Just add your name to the list and get me your stuff. Also, it's not too late to join if you have friends who are interested. Good luck everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Diane-1.87% loss-I think this will be good for me. I like a little competition. Look out because I like to win!

    ReplyDelete